About the Ask the community category

If you wan’t to ask other people opinion about something related to LR apps or language learning, feel free to ask here !

Have fun

Is this program available ouitsd ethe USA? I’m interested in using it in Latin America, especially Argentina, and also in France and Malaysia. Thanks for your help.

Hi @Thor_Angla,

I have seen users worldwide post about using this application in this forum. They have a pro trial period (14 days if I remember correctly)—no payment on file is required, just a Google login—when you first sign up, and then you revert to the free/basic version after that trial version. I recommend using the free pro trial version to its fullest, though, so you can get the whole experience of LR and decide for yourself if it will work for you.

I would suggest searching the forum in the search box in the upper right-hand corner (:arrow_upper_right: ) of the forum with different search terms to see what’s available and learn more about Language Reactor (the free version is still pretty awesome). I am a pro user myself (US-based) and learning Korean.

If you have further questions, feel free to #ask-the-community in a new post! (Posting under this post/topic here doesn’t really notify many people on the forum, so it can go unanswered for a while.)

I hope this helps!