Chromecast compatiblity?

Is this compatible with chromecast so it can be used on a larger tv screen. I also tried to just cast the webpage so it just mirrors what’s on the computer screen, but if you go to Netflix it automatically switches to the chromecast format and you can’t see any of the LLN features. :-/

Thanks!

This feature would be so good! Have you managed to figure out a work around because it still seems you can’t use it on chromecast?

Thank you for your help.

That’s weird, it works fine for me with Netflix (I’m casting from the browser Brave), but not with Youtube, which does switch into its regular chromecast mode.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. When I cast my “tab”, it launches chrome cast’s netflix app which disabled the LNN features. When I cast my “desktop” it works, but the video isn’t sent, only the rest of the UI.

I suspect it may have to do with DRM, as I can see video from other sites such as youtube when I cast my whole desktop :confused:

1 Like

The best worksround is to use Chrome and Netflix on a PC with a Bluetooth keyboard. The PC must be connected to the TV monitor with a HDMI cable.