Did the devs leave this project?

I am curious if the devs have dropped this project. It has a lot of potential, and I would gladly support it, but it seems that there haven’t been any replies to recent threads in months?

Kind regards,
And happy new year!

1 Like

I think they are still working on the project because last week for a couple of days extension didn’t work, and it seemed that it was a server-side problem.

But I agree they should and must answer in the forum or at least update the roadmap thread. For example, they said months ago Amazon Prime will be available soon, even the extension has permissions to amazon urls, but… No news about it. And the same for the rest of the features in the roadmap.

So guys, please, can you update the roadmap regulary and be a bit more active in the forum?

Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really hope so, I see so much potential in this extension and would love to use it

2 Likes

Me too. Since I use the extension I’ve improved my English a lot. I think 5 €/$ is worth it but I’d like to see more features and improvements.

1 Like

Yeah. So many functions need to be added to make it superb!!!

2 Likes

In my opinion if the devs completely left the project then the app could be totally unusable in a few days. Maintaining this sort of program is a lot of work!

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m one of the devs of LR.

No, we didn’t left the boat, and are still working on LR. We are at the moment both maintaining the applications and working on a complete redesign of the database. This redesign will allow us many things, such as a nice flashcard system.

We indeed talked about adapting LR to amazon videos few months ago, but some others points were more important at the time :).

BTW : the whole LanguageReactor.com is only 6 months old, and is being improved every month :slight_smile:

Thank you for your concerns !

7 Likes

Thank you for replying, it’s reassuring!
Is there a chance you could help those of us (it seems a considerable amount of people) who can’t sign in to do so?

Thank you for the info! I’m happy to hear that. I can’t wait to see all those changes (And Amazon Prime… haha :rofl:)

Thanks again!