YOUTUBE NOT WORKING again!

The LR button does not seem to appear on my youtube at all Processing: image.png…

Everything seems to be working just find on Netflix, unclear what the issue might be on youtube

7 Likes

Hi, please check these: Language Reactor (under “Extension button is not showing on Netflix or YouTube, or both”), let us know if you still have the problem.

1 Like

experiencing the same problem. tried out your recommended solutions but still no success

1 Like

Same here. Just noticed On/Off button not available in Youtube. Netflix kind of.

5 Likes

Same problem here. Also tried solutions above but not working at all.

2 Likes

Hi! I have same problem with Languadge reductor in YOUTUBE. there is not available buttton On/Off , dont see subtitles. I uninstalled and installed the program again Nothing work(

3 Likes

I am also experiencing the same problem. The button does not pop up, I reinstalled the extension but no luck

5 Likes

YouTube stop working! Tried both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, Both are not working with YouTube.

4 Likes

Today the extension had stopping working. Please, the extension is really helpful.

4 Likes

Me either. netflix work well though

4 Likes

Same problem。
Please I need it。

5 Likes

Same problem here.

Did Language Reactor automatically update itself? Or YouTube makes the change and Language Reactor could not handle the HTML?

5 Likes

The same problem here.

No Language reactor button.

Waiting for the solution.

Thank you.

3 Likes

same problem… wating for the solution too

1 Like

Same problem, waiting for the LR team ,can fix this bug.
Thanks.

1 Like

I have the same problem on youtube ! :weary:

1 Like

The same problem with YouTube…

2 Likes

I got same problem…I got same problem…I got same problem…I got same problem…I got same problem…I got same problem…

2 Likes

The Same problem with Youtube

The bug has been fixed.
If you still don’t see it, please remove the extension and re-add it to your chrome - link