Here’s a list of features you suggested that we are planning to implement, we’ll check them off as we go…
- Improved Anki export (https://forum.languagelearningwithnetflix.com/t/improved-anki-support/) (fixed in v3.2.5)
- Increase blur level for translations (fixed in v3.2.5)
- Getting Youtube extension usable (Youtube Extension - Now Online!)
- Fix issues with Japanese (https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22033309 and Subtitle Formatting Options and Include furigana reading in anki export)
- Pinyin support (Pinyin support for Chinese (Mandarin) subtitles?)
- Playback Speed in only the dialogue parts
- Thai fonts (Can you change fonts?)
- Audio clips for flashcards.
- Flashcard app.
- Firefox support.
- Check boxes for show/hide side panel and bottom panel in the main settings. (It would be much more helpful if there's)
- Hide original subs (Dimming/hiding the subs)
- Selection mode (Selecting subtitles)
- Word-by-word translation highlighting (Love the app! Could you add a feature for word for word literal translation?)
- Would love to click and drag to highlight phrases to save.
- Allow a different language for dictionary vs. secondary subtitles (email from Joni)
[still compiling list…]