Only want Green words but all is exported

So I’ve been having troubles with the exporting process. Namely, it asks if I want to export specific color words, but in the end, it just exports ALL my words. It’s not a deal breaker, but I wanted to have separate decks at first to have more uncommon words in their own deck, and then down the line have specific words like verbs or nouns in their own separate decks. (I’m studying Japanese btw)

The problem is that the function to only export one of a certain color seems to be bugged and instead everything is always exported. If I try to click it again or choose another color, it says “no new items to export!” I considered turning off the function of new items only, but then it just resets all my existing cards, which I definitely don’t want to do. (also, side note, if my pop up blocker ever decides to ignore the white list and blocks the popup when I export, LLN considers it exporting all the new things, so the only way to get the new words is to redownload ALL the words I’ve already exported.)

It’s not a deal breaker, but I was kinda hoping this could get fixed because I feel I could be more effecient in which words I learn in what order.