Remove language from PhrasePump

I don’t know how to [ Remove a language from PhrasePump ]

I am sure I checked on all the tabs of the documentation that can be found here : Language Reactor.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also want to know this, did you get any answers (outside of here)? Because for some reason it added English to my list and now I can’t get rid of it and it’s really frustrating.

2 Likes

I am having the same issues. I am on day two of using this extension in chrome and I am hesitant to continue with it because of the lack of responses I am seeing from the developers.

Same. :frowning: I also emailed and received zero response.

Hi, sorry for the slow response. No I didn´t get any response, except from yourself! Hopefully sholuld be easy to implement in the future.

To remove a language on your PhrasePump, Go to the website then to your saved items. After that click on on the drop box with the languages and click the language you want to remove. After that go to marked words, delete all the words for that language and then it should be gone from your PhrasePump

1 Like

Hi anyone ! Sorry for interrupting, i would like to ask if the youtube videos doesnt provide Subtitles (CC), does it mean that the language reactor wont work at all ? (eventhough using the PRO version of LR?)
Please help, thanks !

Thanks to your comment I managed to delete the desired language, but should have an easier way.

Thank you :slight_smile: