Network Error, please check your WiFi. Load flashcard metadata failed.

- Please provide a link to the video/page you have the bug: Any page or any offline file media…
- Please let us know from which country you are having the bug (YT and Netflix have different content and subtitles depending on the country the user is located): Goiás - Brazil
- If relevant, please let us know what are the configuration of languages you try to have: I’m learning English and the Portuguese is my mother language.

I’m getting the error Network Error, please check your WiFi. Load flashcard metadata failed.. For this reason, i can use any feature of LR. My trial period ends today and I’m worried about to pay for Pro subscription and still getting this bug.

Please, provide some solution for this bug! The LR is great and this broken all the features.

4 Likes

This error occurs for me too and I cannot use the application. I request to cut it as soon as possible. I am writing from Turkey.

Sorry about these problems, I had to have unexpected surgery (two actually), and the software suffered, trying to catch up now.

We’ll send a newsletter in the next few days.