Feature request: Wider Move toggle controls

I like to move location of subtitles many times, but its button is too small and unseeable.
I hope I can hold any area of that and drag it up/down.

※ I don’t use blurring subtitles because it becomes invalid by mouse pointer, and its blurring doesn’t look good and distracts me

Hello,

You could try increasing the scaling in the Windows display settings (I run mine at 150%).

Another option is to increase the zoom level in Chrome. Try 150%.

Regards, David

I used to zoom to 400% but it does not change size of the button to move subtitle up/down.
I want to move subtitle easily in many reason.

I have a similar problem. I love the app and use it a lot, but this small issue is currently my only annoyance with the app.

I prefer to have the language reactor subtitles pretty darn close to the bottom of the screen, and I’m able to do it, but it requires an annoying workaround, and I have to do it every single time I watch a new movie.

I’m able to drag the subtitles down a little bit from their default position, but then the Netflix play bar appears and prevents me from releasing the subtitles as far down as I’d like. With some finaggling, I can get it close to as far down as I want them, but it’s not perfect.

If I want the subtitles all the way to the bottom, I turn on both translation sets, move the subtitles, and then turn off the translation I don’t want, and the subtitles are finally as far down as I truly want them–but this all takes up so much time that it’s quite an inconvenience.

But also, it doesn’t save my position setting for next time, and having to do it all over again is the real problem. I don’t mind doing this extra work one time if LR could save the position for me and use that position every time I open the app until I change it again. This would be the ideal solution, but making it easier to move the subtitles to the bottom would also be a nice solution.

One way to do it would be to swap the position of the move controls with that of the AP control (since there’s already a hot key for AP toggling), and/or you could move the move controls higher in general. They should be high enough so I can move the subtitles to the very bottom of the screen if I want without issue.

If you read this, thank you for taking the time.

Also, you can see from the first image that the default position is quite unusually high. Netflix’s native subtitles are never that high, for instance.