After using Language Reactor for a long time, I see the interface has changed completely. Is there any way to revert to the earlier version? I could right click on the page at which I needed the foreign language text and see it in the Language Reactor page which opened next to it. I can now no longer see any way to do that. This new interface is totally alien to me.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| User interface is different when I use the same account on different laptop | 0 | 206 | October 10, 2023 | |
| Youtube's interface has changed in chrome, it is not used, help please | 2 | 300 | February 27, 2023 | |
| Further explaination when the direct translation does not say enough. | 0 | 122 | June 21, 2024 | |
| Russian Language option gone | 1 | 47 | July 8, 2026 | |
| Read In Language Reactor function in no longer displaying web page text | 2 | 89 | July 1, 2025 |