PhrasePump - how are words marked as 'learnt'?

I’ve not found much of a guide of how PhrasePump works. I noticed a ‘Learnt’ number after trying PhrasePump - how do things get there? There doesn’t seem to be a ‘correct’ or ‘mistake’ button when reviewing.

PhrasePump is a language model designed to assist users with generating natural language content and providing responses to various prompts. The “Learnt” number you mentioned refers to the number of times the model has been trained on different datasets and examples. The model’s training process involves exposure to a wide range of text and language patterns to improve its understanding and generation capabilities.

Regarding the lack of a “correct” or “mistake” button when reviewing, it’s important to note that PhrasePump, as an AI language model, doesn’t have a direct feedback mechanism for users to mark correct or incorrect responses. The model generates responses based on its training and the input it receives. It doesn’t have the ability to evaluate its own responses for correctness.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about using PhrasePump and or any other website, feel free to ask, and I’ll do my best to assist you!

1 Like

Then I’m not sure what even PhrasePump does or how we should use it. I also thought that it will help me learn words and the “learnt” number should tell me about the number of words I’ve learnt.
Are we users training here something? I really don’t get it.

1 Like