Problem fetching ASR subs "check-ready"

Again? Has this happened before?

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, the last three days it hasnt worked and i literally just renewed my subscription 3 days ago

4 Likes

How can we escalate this issue??

5 Likes

one week ago word database down, now, for two days subtitles on netflix doesn’t work. I dont want to be unkind, this is cheap verision of other higher paid things but lack of development and constant problems pushing me away from this feature. We have asr only for netflix, I cant upload my video and get asr only with netflix and now it doesnt work. + lack of communication. So how can ASR be added for netflix and for yt and other uses of video not? you need somekind of agreement with Netflix or YT? why we got this only on Netflix?

3 Likes

Please fix ASR feature :frowning: It worked so well, really it was a gamechanger

3 Likes

almost 4 days now, at what point do we get a reponse let alone a fix

4 Likes

Still not working for me :frowning:
It’s the best feature and the reason I’m paying for LR. Hoping it gets fixed soon

3 Likes

This feature is the reason I purchased the pro license. It would seem that the problem has been around for a while.

Can we get a response as to what the cause is and the likelihood of a resolution?

1 Like

some days ago I bought for 1year subscription but this issue made me want to refund.

1 Like

Completely agree with all posters here. This is getting ridiculous. Multiple days with no fix, and no apparent way to escalate the issue at all. I found it comedic that the day my subscription renewed, this started happening again - I just can’t believe it still isn’t working. I don’t want to cancel my subscription, but this feature is the selling point of the entire platform and the reason I find it worth paying for.

Same here. マジ勉強はかどらんわ、ムカつく。

Same here [Problem fetching ASR subs “check-ready”]
Please fix this error ASAP

Hey guys,
We are working on fixing it and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

Thank you for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience.
Hofit

1 Like

Yea when is it finally getting fixed? It’s been days. I understand its weekend but most people have time to watch netflix and study languages on the weekend. I bought a 3 moth subscription because the extension is nice, but this is 3rd time in two weeks its broken and I cannot use it. Really upsetting.

2 Likes

It will be fixed today.

Anyway, if someone is not satisfied with their subscription, please reach out by email at languagelearningextension@gmail.com and I will give you a discount for the next payment or cancel/refund - what you wish.

Just text me by email your account details.

Cheers
Hofit

2 Likes

any word on the fix, its still not working for me

2 Likes

Yeah starting to really wonder what “today” means. Still not working - weekend of studying lost.

2 Likes

I feel that man, im in the exact same boat

1 Like

Same issue here. I’m an idiot and paid for a full year. Really wish I hadn’t. Been complaining about this issue for ages without a single reply.

1 Like

I can’t use this function right now. it’s my nightmare.

1 Like