Support for Disney+

Any plans to support Disney plus for dual subtitles? Thanks!

15 Likes

I agree with @jhhuang. HBO Max would be great too.

News about Amazon Prime?

3 Likes

Hey,
We do not support these platforms yet but might do in the future. We do not have the exact timeline yet

3 Likes

Hi @walbell thanks for your recommendation! By the way, is there some extension that supports HBO Max?

1 Like

+1 for Disney+

I’m not a huge fan of Disney, but they simply have the largest selection of subtitled and dubbed content in pretty much every language. Nothing compares to it, even the most random thing is perfectly dubbed on there. I’d looooove to use Language Reactor there!

7 Likes

+1 for Disney+

I’m not a huge fan of Disney, but they simply have the largest selection of subtitled and dubbed content in pretty much every language. Nothing compares to it, even the most random thing is perfectly dubbed on there. I’d looooove to use Language Reactor there.

2 Likes

I just want to add that I would also really appreciate Disney+ being added. I agree that it has the most consistent captioning and dubbing that I’ve seen and has material of a wide variety of difficulty levels.

1 Like

agree with this! will be nice if we could use LR in D+ too because D+ has tons of movies in different languages, especially Chinese!

1 Like

+1 D+ support
because Masterlang doesn’t really work well.

1 Like

Any update on when we will be able to use Language Reactor with Disney+?

2 Likes

i hope we will get a reply

1 Like

I think the faster they can make Language Reactor work the major video platforms like Disney Plus, the faster they will corner the market. If they could make it work for the other platforms as well as they can netflix and youtube, they will corner this niche.

+1 to Disney+
Hope we will get the support of it.

+1 for Disney+
+1 for Disney+
+1 for Disney+
+1 for Disney+
+1 for Disney+