iPad version is finally here but I cant log in. Please help

So I recently found out how to use language reactor on ipad using this post from reddit , and it works! Except the fact that I can’t sign in. I tried to log in via the LR site but to no avail until the next morning where I was finallyyy able to log in. But, even after signing in via the website, I still can’t save words in Netflix or open my saved words list because it still shows that I need to sign in to my LR account. :confused: I don’t know if it’s an LR issue or the browser itself, but has anyone encountered the same thing? The same thing also happens in Youtube.
Also, these are the exact steps, I used to use the LR extension on iPad:

1. Download Orion Browser by Kiga
  2. Open *LR chrome extension page* then click Add to Orion
  3. Go to settings and Click Request Desktop Website and Click All (step 2 doesn’t work if you enabled this first before step 2).
  4. Open Netflix/Youtube and enjoy. ^^

P.S.
Thanks to the reddit guy who posted this “hack”. Also, let me know if you guys were able to log in. Thanks to the Language Reactor team who make this possible and continually strive to improve it and add more features. <3 Much love, from PH

2 Likes

Hey devs please help us

1 Like

We cant login please help us

2 Likes

Saaame, pleaaaaasseeeeee

1 Like

I am in exactly the same boat.

Devs - can you look into this? The prospect of being able to use this on a tablet or phone is a big deal. I can bribe you with the promise of a subscription:). I haven’t done so yet because I just don’t consume media much in front of a computer. I hope mobile options can become a priority.

1 Like

sorry that i am not here to provide a solution but can someone please tell me why i keep getting the “extentions disabled” pop up? the guide says to toggle the chrome/ firefox option but there is none. i am so despreate rn :pensive:

I don’t have a solution either, but I also have a problem! I can’t even download the extension, as the “hack” of that guy says. Every time I follow the steps, I get this “install to chrome” and “switch to chrome” message. Why is it so difficult in a time like this to get double subs as a standard on every platform/device :smiling_face_with_tear: :sob: So many people use their tablets nowadays to watch a show