IQIYI extention - LLN on the biggest streaming service in the world

LLN is the most efficient and at the same time most comfortabel learning language tool in the world.
Please port it to IQIYI, the biggest streaming service in the world before somebody else steal the idea.

IQIYI international version
IQIYI Chinese Mandarin version

Much is free and you do not need an VPN to use it.

iQIYI is currently one of the largest online video sites in the world, with nearly 6 billion hours spent on its service each month and over 500 million monthly active users.

2 Likes

I have to second this idea. In the past, Chinese video services were slow in the west, but today they’re incredibly good. Some, like IQIYI, feature subtitles in multiple languages, and IQIYI even allows you to submit corrections to their translated subtitles!

1 Like

Hi, oefu.
I’ve just found an extension that works on both Iqiyi and WeTV. It’s called “GlotDojo”. Look it up on the Chrome Web Store.

Pros:
-You can press Alt+C to copy the current subtitle. If you’re using a Mac and an iPhone/iPad, this means you can copy to Pleco to quickly look up words.

Cons:
-No export to Anki with screenshots and audio. This alone makes me keep using LLN.

1 Like

Thx a lot Emazar
I will look it up. By the way, the new mandarin korean supporting Inkah has some export functionalty as well.

1 Like