Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: fr, tt_key: SUBS_fr_1_863fe5cf17bba55244bb879decb897a3

Hi! Today I have not been able to study (french) because I keep getting that error, I have already tried with multiple media in yt and netflix and I just keep getting it. I can see the subs but when I click on the words the translation and little tab doesn’t show up. I am from Venezuela. I would like to know if this is only happening to me or if it is like a general thing. Thank you so much in advance.

4 Likes

it is happening to me too in russian

2 Likes

yeah, me too. for geman. Phrasepump can’t load.

1 Like

ya, me too. I am trying to learn Chinese here.

Seems broken in the southern hemisphere too.

1 Like

Same here (from Libya)

Happening to me here in the US. With French.

1 Like

Same. From Portugal learning Italian

Have you got a response? I should ve known better. they re turtles after all

I am from Vietnam, and I have bought the Pro feature. This has also happened to me.

2 Likes

Same thing here! Any solution coming??

1 Like

Unfortunately, I also have the same problems with German language.
Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: de, tt_key: SUBS_de_1_649c8f4ff424e0526c5d2b8d73ae3b86
Chrome Version 114.0.5735.91
Please fix this!

Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: en, tt_key: SUBS_en_1_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
Chorme Version 115.0.5790.102

For troubleshooting this Language Reactor extension, first check your internet connection for stability. Should the issue persist, try restarting your computer or reinstalling the extension to resolve any potential corrupted or outdated files. If the problem remains unresolved, reach out to the Language Reactor support team for assistance.

Always keep in mind that this error may arise when using less widely spoken languages or in regions where linguistic data is unavailable. Additionally, if you’re utilizing a VPN, disabling it might be necessary to ensure smooth operation with Language Reactor.

1 Like