Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: tr, tt_key: SUBS_tr_1_d83489ef5a5c8b84a981027cbaca7773

Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: tr, tt_key: SUBS_tr_1_d83489ef5a5c8b84a981027cbaca7773

solution please

1 Like

I am a pro member. I cannot use the text, the word pump or the subtitles all are failing to load

I.m getting this error

Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: zh-CN, tt_key: SUBS_zh-CN_1_b54da5961472e89aec25841aded43817

Also paid member, same error, also Chinese Simplified on youtube

We gently demand an explanation as Pro members of the glorious LR.
I have just bought the subscription, the tool is highly satisfying, it is an immense pleasure to get more words highlighted.

The newly added chat bot is a steal compared to othear services, life was prosperous until last night!

Thanks in advance

I’ve just bought my subscription yesterday, hoping to spend the weekends with learning languages, and it stopped working almost immediately. I’m sure it will be fixed soon, but the time is already wasted…

1 Like

people with pro subscriptions should get a refund

1 Like

i agree. its insane that no one gave a feedback on the issue

1 Like

I am a pro user and i am getting this error too!!

1 Like

Nothing works right?

The son of a turtle indeed

They should give us a day back at least or more depending on the duration of the outsge

I paid 1 or 2 days for the pro subscription and I am getting this message today for the first time…
I had disabled 2 other popup dictionaries as instructed (which were not causing problems earlier anyway) but it’s still not working.