Mass selecting saved items

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could possibly add a feature: some way to edit your list and mass select words or select all the words in the saved items section. This feature would help either changing the color of certain selected words, delete groups of words, to export certain words only, etc.

When I first got this add-on, I didn’t really know how I wanted to group/organize my words with the ‘color-changing feature,’ so right now the way my list is… its very messy. I’m in the process of individually changing the colors of my words to be better organized. I have a lot of words, so its taking a while lol. I just thought that something like this could be helpful in the future for other users who want to reorganize their list!

I made a really rough example of what I was thinking lol (not the best but it gets the idea across) Once selected, there would be an option to “move selected words to yellow”, “delete all”, or something like that

( Also, I’d like to thank you guys for making this add-on! Its honestly the best resource i’ve come across and its been helping so much, so thanks!! :slight_smile: )

1 Like