Would love to click and drag to highlight phrases to save.

I’m not sure if this is already possible, I haven’t come across a setting for it.

Sometimes there are certain 2/3/4 word phrases within a full sentence that I would love to save to anki on their own, without having to save the entire sentence.

We can click on individual words to bring up the translation, so maybe the ability to click and drag the cursor to highlight more than one word would come in handy for everyone.

Loving the app so far though, thanks for making this. I never knew studying movies sentence by sentence could be so addictive :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll keep this request in mind.

4 Likes

Hi! I’d like to add my vote for this feature. Having the ability to save multiple words in a single entry would be very useful. A big aspect of language learning is developing the ability to “chunk”. LingQ solved this problem by allowing the user to drag the mouse over multiple words to select them, but there might be other ways to achieve this.

Right now I’m using the color system as a way to save phrases, but it’s not great.

Thank you!

+1 for this feature. Phrasal verbs are quite common in many languages, and the ability to collect them is a must have.