Norwegian-English text translation ends up being Norwegian-French

Whenever I try to use the text translation for norwegian, english never ends up working. I have only encountered this problem with Norwegian-English, while languages other than English seem to be working e.g Norwegian-Dutch. Video translation from Norwegian works normally.
Doing this from Portugal


I am experiencing the same problem. Hopefully a fix will come soon because Norwegian is the only reason I got this extension!


I’m having the same issue too, (trying to translate Norwegian - English).
Not sure if it’s different now, but I’ve also found that most (around ~90%) of the other languages also just end up being translated into french. (either completely or some random sentences will be in French.)
Hoping this issue will be resolved soon, especially with the Norwegian - English translation.

1 Like