Saving problem

Hi! Sorry for bothering you and the question may already have been asked, but when I save words while watching a movie, they don’t show up in “saved words” on the language reactor site. Is because I need to extract them by using flashcards? I want to specify that they are displayed on the extension but not on the site itself.

Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

Hi @Luc_as,

Edit 2:

Edit: You would also need to select the language you are learning in the drop down menu as shown by oaprograms below, if the correct language doesn’t appear when you login.

You don’t need to extract them to see them. You would just need to check your saved items after you have selected the corresponding language to the items saved.

Note: Edited to provide more accurate information based on dev information. (Thanks oaprograms!)

Hi, please make sure you have the right language selected on the website:

Your saved items should be visible here: Language Reactor

1 Like

Thank you, but do I have to export them if I’m not a pro user?

TL;DR: You can try exporting and see what happens, but I’m not exactly sure–with the limitations of being a free user–what that will do. (Edit: See oaprograms response below.)

Only pro users can save words (save by marking known, learning, etc.) and phrases (clicking the star :star:) as they’re watching shows/videos on Netflix. And those words show up in their “Save Items” list on the website.

New users get a 14 day pro trial in which they can test those features (and others out), but after that saving requires a subscription.

I never tried exporting as a free user. But, I think you can export transcripts (?) and maybe saved items that you saved as a pro user/ during the pro trial, but I have no idea. But you definitely can’t save any words and phrases as a free user outside of the 14-day trial period.

You can view, modify and export existing words and phrases as a free user, just can’t save new ones.

1 Like

Thank to both of you !

1 Like