youtube translation language not showing up

Same - I’m a little relieved to see someone else posting this - as I’ve been going crazy for the past hour.

1 Like

I’ll say I’ve been fumbling around - and strangely when I VPN into france - it fixes for me. YMMV

1 Like

Hello,

If your YouTube translations are not showing up or are only appearing as short lines in the target language, it could indicate a potential issue or limitation with YouTube’s translation feature. Here are a few possibilities to consider:

1. Availability of translation for specific languages: YouTube’s translation feature may not support all languages for translation. It’s possible that the translations you’re trying to display in English or Italian may not be available or fully supported by the platform. You can refer to YouTube’s language support documentation or reach out to their support team for specific information on language availability for translations.
  2. Processing time for translations: YouTube’s translation feature may require some time to process and display translations for videos. If you recently added or modified translations, it’s possible that they haven’t been fully processed yet. Give it some time, and check again later to see if the translations become visible.
  3. Platform or technical issues: YouTube occasionally experiences technical issues or temporary glitches that can affect the display of translations. These issues are typically resolved by YouTube’s team, so it’s worth checking back later to see if the problem persists.

If the translations continue to not show up or only appear as short lines, it’s recommended to reach out to YouTube’s support team directly. They will have access to specific information about your account, videos, and translation settings, and can investigate the issue further or provide guidance to resolve the problem.

Keep in mind that YouTube’s translation feature may have limitations, and translations may not always display as expected. It’s a good idea to refer to YouTube’s official documentation, seek support from their team, and explore alternative methods or tools for video translation if needed.

I hope this will help you!

1 Like

Are you using an AI to translate videos and then uploading the file along with the video Or are you manually uploading translation still?
Sometimes external files may glitch due to format incompatibility or large size of file but if the captions are done manually on YouTube then you better contact the service team or log out from your Google account and login again