Hi LR Devs!
I think it would be great to add additional PhrasePump features/toggles/drop-down selector(s) to the PhrasePump settings menu.
Further customization for study sessions to focus only on certain words/phrases/items in PhrasePump Settings would enhance learner’s experience with PhrasePump:
- Words Saved
- Sentences Saved
- Items Saved
Example – Placement:
Note: The above edits were saved weirdly, but you can see the gist. Should be " (1) " for suggested spot 1 and " (2) " for suggested spot 2 for a drop-down menu ( ) called “Session Focus” with the following selections:
- Only My Saved Words
- Only My Saved Phrases
- Only My Learning Items
- Only My Saved Items
- [Etc.: Fill in with other Suggestions that you see fit]
Section descriptions using the icon:
- Only My Saved Words: Focuses the study session on all words marked via the Learning and Known feature. Note: This would (for obvious reasons) exclude the words marked Don’t Learn.
- Only My Saved Phrases : Focuses the study session on all saved phrases/sentences saved using the (star) icon
- Only My Saved Items: Focuses the study session on all saved phrases/sentences saved using the (star) icon and all words marked via the Learning and Known feature. Note: This would, again, (for obvious reasons) exclude the words marked Don’t Learn.
- Only My Learning Items: Focuses the study session on all saved items marked as Learning.
- Default: All default settings would be enabled for the session: Look-Listen Cards, Fill-in the Blank Cards, Practice Cards, Quiz Cards, Suggested Word Cards (If applicable for the given language), etc… This Selection can be enabled by default.
Please consider this! I think it would help with similar requests/improve user experience related to the following topics (ongoing list):
- Turning off 'extra practice' in Phrase Pump
- My Language Reactor Review
- I want to only study my chosen words and phrases
P.S. These additional features would be based on information saved in each user’s Saved Items list.