Chat feature is here..

Chat feature is amazing so far. I really appreciate Aria delivering a Rumi poem to me in Farsi while playing “psychologist” and us discussing why I’m so (fictionally) depressed.

Hello, it looks great!
When typing with japanese keyboard, I can’t press tab to select the corresponding kanji, is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Hi, we just changed our shortcut from TAB to ESC, please try the kanji now, and let us know if it is fixed. Might still be breaking for other reasons.

Every time I ask a question, I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to read the answer. It would be a nice feature (someday) if you could have new questions and answers appear at the top of the chat window so we don’t have to scroll so much.

1 Like

Can she read out loud?

Same here, I’m starting to think it’s just not a feature

Did someone else come across this type of error?.

This is really helpful, thanks very much.

Whenever I try to click the 3 dots next to an answer to copy, it scrolls me to the top and I can never copy the answer. If you guys could work out the basics of the user interface, that would be a huge improvement to the usefulness of the AI feature.

I’m loving it. Can I put in another request to be able to slow down the voice? Even 15% would help.

My Aria has developed a habit of ending every interaction with a question that doesn’t make sense. The most common ones are:
¿Por que no?
¿Qué quieres decir?
¿Qué quieres decir con eso?

Sometimes Aria will put two of them together. When I asked why she is doing that she said it’s to keep the conversation going. However, the way she is using it makes little sense, like this:

Si tiene alguna otra preocupación o sugerencia, por favor hágamelo saber.
En cuanto a presentar un informe, agradezco su opinión, pero no estoy seguro de que sea necesario en este caso.
¿Qué quieres decir?

“Qué quieres decir” is “what’s that supposed to mean?”

It doesn’t make sense to add that to the end of every interaction. It’s possible to ignore it, of course, so I’m sharing it here in case y’all want to investigate.

I love this!! Great work!!

Any possibility of a voice for Aria so we can hear as well as read what she says?

Also, my chatbot keeps scrolling to the top of the conversation and I have to scroll back to the bottom to read what has just been said - can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Does your chatbot pronounce Chinese like an English speaking person? Mine is basically sounding the pinyin out and sounds like a robot so most of it makes no sense…

This is very helpfull, thank for the hard work put in this. I try to recomend this to a more people. The best of all is the fact it is free. You don’t know how gratefull am I. I would like to knew this before.

This is greatest language learning tool I’ve ever used! It would be awesome if Aria could be programed to respond in local or national dialects like Puerto Rican or Colombian. I use this nightly for my diary. Or have specific topical conversations that are specific to my job (medical).

Great tool. The “chatbot” feature is poor. Focus on improving the other features first before getting carried away with pointless chatbots.

1 Like

@Benjamin_Lieb out of curiosity did you end up becoming a developer? I think this was probably the coolest way to put yourself out there for a possible job doing something you love!

1 Like

I AM a developer, lol

I love the chatbot. This way I can discuss topics I am interested in to help learning. I also use my iPhone with voice to text so I can talk to it and work on pronunciation.

every time I type, the page scroll to the beginning of page.