Try it if you like, things are still broken but will be improving fast.
– Paste in texts and process them with NLP
– Right click browser context menu option to import text from a webpage (needs development version of extension, not online yet).
– Paginate long texts.
– Basic dictionary with TTS.
– Machine translation with two-column layout. (Probably a pro feature, needs GPU server).
– Dictionary examples with audio (and video?).
– Good TTS for reading all text. (Probably a pro feature, needs GPU server, browser TTS for free users?).
– Saving texts for later.
– Sync audio to text (audiobooks).
– Saved items and flashcards tabs (bring over and improve the code that was on cards.dioco.io )
LLN Tools https://www.languagereactor.comxe/settings is very promising. Please keep that “look and feel”. To me LLN helps me a lot to lower my shoulders when it comes to learning Chinese. LLN Tools comes in handy for listening and repeating words and subtitles.
In order for “Saved Items” not to overfilled, it is best to use it in its current form as an “Inbox”. We therefore need an "Archived Items" for sentences and words that you want to organize; categorize and link with other texts and media files imported from Netflix / Youtube, or the clipboard or other sources. I envision today’s filter based on word color expanded with custom categories / tags. I also suggest that it be made possible to backup and / or export content and Reader settings
I see that LLN tools / Reactor beta has been given the menu options Turtle Tube, Videofile and Text. It’s exciting. But when I try it, I see that Chinese mandarin with Pinyin does not yet have support on a par with e.g. Japanese and Korean. Is this the result of a new strategy or will Chinese learners get the same value for money as others in the future as well. Thank you for a quick clarification.