Reader mode

Any chances we the green, yellow, red classification & highlighting feature from netflix ported to reader? :slight_smile:

It is now available !

1 Like

OMG Thank you :slight_smile: This will make reading through books so much fun. :dancing_men:
One can not save the words - but if the video content is similar we can change it there.

Are you working on it atm? The coloring is gone.

Hi, For some weeks I cannot get Reader Mode to provide a translation from French into any language except Croatian! See shot. Similarly, no translation from German into any language… Is this something at my end or a more general problem?

Yes, I can confirm the problem Michael showed above, for German to English. The interesting thing is the problem is intermittent, on some days the translation works, on others it doesn’t:

1 Like

Update. It seems to work though when I use the import page function:

There it goes again. After more that a week where I’ve been able to use Geman to English translation without any hiccups, now the problem has resurfaced. It’s just so unpredictable !

The coloring is already changing :slight_smile: :dancing_men: :partying_face:
It’s not saving all the time atm… but after this the coloring is finished :+1: Thank you for your hard work.

I am currently experiencing the same problem with translations from Dutch.

I think the problem is with the Reader Mode itself. I was doing Greek->English earlier and had the same problem. I am now again having the problem with German, and having a look at French we can see the same issue. So I think it’s not a language problem but a problem with the translation feature itself.
Really, what I don’t understand, if Language Reactor is dedicated to language learning, Reading should be a priority feature rather than a Beta. Languages are best learned by reading, not by listening. So this should be given priority as opposed to Netflix or Youtube integration.

please fix the German to English Translation feature , it works one day but doesn’t work the next day . its really a hassle… :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 Like

its not working for three days please fix

today it is working , from german to english version

it’s stopped working again today

please fix :(((((((((((((((

HI Again.

If I may I’d like to suggest an improvement. I find that this ‘go to top’ button actually worsens the reading experience, since it covers quite a lot of space that overlaps with the translation text. I really do not find any use for it. Do you think you could remove it ?

And thanks again for keeping Reader Mode working.
Regards,
Rares

Still not working for Turkish language, please permanently fix :frowning:

Hey, thanks for your message. I just fixed it now. Have fun learning your languages :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for your message. I just fixed it now. Have fun learning your languages

1 Like