Hi,
I still use an MP3 player when traveling and working out, but Apple Music songs won’t play on it directly. I want to convert my Apple Music tracks to MP3 so I can transfer them to my device and listen offline anywhere.
Has anyone found an easy way to do this while keeping good audio quality? I would really appreciate any suggestions or tools that worked for you.
Thanks!
I totally feel you! I still use a lightweight MP3 player for running and traveling—it’s so much better than hauling around a heavy phone.
The issue is that Apple Music streaming tracks are protected and encoded in a locked format, so standard MP3 players can’t read them.
You’ll need a specialized desktop tool like DRmare Apple Music Converter.
It has a built-in web player, so you just log in, set the output to 320kbps MP3, add your workout playlists, and hit convert. It handles it super fast without losing any audio quality.
Once you have the MP3 files on your computer, just plug your MP3 player into your USB port. Open its folder, and drag and drop the files right in.
Hope this helps you get your music sorted for your next trip! Let me know if you run into any issues.
To transfer Apple Music to generic MP3 player for enjoying, you can seek help from UkeySoft Apple Music Converter.
It is a professional Apple Music to MP3 Converter, far much excellent than other converter, which will help you legally convert songs and playlists from Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, AIFF, WAV, or ALAC format at 36X faster speed with keeping lossless audio quality. In this way, you can freely move your songs from Apple Music to MP3 player for enjoying.
First, use the converter to convert Apple Music to MP3 on your computer, then ensure you have a USB cable ready to connect your MP3 player to your computer, last step, copy the converted music(MP3 files) to your MP3 player, so that you can enjoy music on your MP3 player anywhere and anytime.