How to export list of saved words

Hello, congratulations on great app and idea execution.

I’m not sure if that is possible, but - is there a way of exporting your previously saved words? I think I didn`t come across a setting for that.

And as we already can log with Google account maybe there is a way to export it to google translator saved items?

Thanks for your work and best wishes for whole team!
Jerzy

1 Like

Ok, got it - I missed the hamburger icon in the top right corner of the screen, there you can export all phrases to plain text/pdf - awsome, thanks!

3 Likes

Hallo sir
i did not found it
can you please help me
best regards

Are you a Pro subscriber? I think this feature is for Pro users only. Do you see a red ‘Pro Feature’ badge next to the option to ‘Show Machine Translation’? If so, clicking this should allow you to start a trial.

1 Like

I’m having trouble exporting just the saved words, without the entire sentence. This used to be something I could do by “printing” and saving as a PDF but now it only saves the entire subtitle. Please help!

1 Like

I am also a Pro member but I cant see any hamburger icon around,could you help,please?

1 Like

It seem that in version 4.0.0 of LLN you need to export to Excel and select only the word column before you save as PDF or convert the document to a PDF file.