Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: th, tt_key: SUBS_th_1_f892d8ba8966f9cc71bb2a26f1d186ed

Also having the issue

+1
error key: SUBS_en_228a1b80f6eaf58c81b25445dbda40c5

[Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR]

pinyin for chinese subtitles was working perfectly then stopped working. The normal chinese subtitles continued to work. . A Ā“failed to retrieve linguistic dataĀ“error message was showing. I can now only see the normal chinese subtitles (which I donĀ“t read) but without the pinyin which usually accompanies the normal chinese script.

1 Like

I have this and also I canā€™t save words.

1 Like

Im having this error now: Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: de, tt_key: SUBS_de_1_4845b8bd6b0d9c50010a0fb9df321db2

also having this problem error, canā€™t save words.

3 Likes

I have same problem.I reset the pc but still same.

4 Likes

I have same problem now. Language Reactor show the almost same error message. I canā€™t use it.

4 Likes

I also have the same error message for several hours now, from the Northeast Coast of America.

Back to normal for me! :slight_smile:

And for me as well!

Thank you to the LR Team! for the quick response to this language-learning emergency! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, it got better for a while today, but now the same problem is happening againā€¦

1 Like

hello, iā€™m from south koreaā€¦ and same problem have been happened from yesterday :frowning: anyways i really love this app :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have the same problem and itā€™s not back to normal for me so far. I can also confirm that the pinyin transliteration for chinese subtitles is not working at the moment. But I also want to say thank you for this great extension. I use it regularly for a lot of languages.

Also getting a similar error from Australia:

Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: zh-CN, tt_key: SUBS_zh-CN_1_2cddca5d261af5851fad0ec6ab5b757c

EDIT: Seems to be working now

it works fine now! - South Korea

Same problem for me last 12+ hours!! :frowning:

1 Like

It seems to be fixed for me too :grinning:
try refresh the browser

Im having this error now: Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: de, tt_key: SUBS_de_1_4845b8bd6b0d9c50010a0fb9df321db2

I have this and also I canā€™t save words.

Running into this again, anyone else?

1 Like