My audio lang keeps changing to english - can you add an option for the default audio language?

In the LLN options there is one for choosing the translation lang, could there be one for the source audio?

Or can you think of another way of setting my default audio language? It is so annoying having to change it every time i play something / every episode.

1 Like

Hi. I added this to TODO: Investigate forcing original audio/captions only once for a series.

You can also switch off the extension to stop this behavior.
:slight_smile:
David

Im not sure about fording the original audio/captions, as my target languages don’t have many original shows on netflix, so i very often watch shows in langs different from the original.

Maybe an option for setting the target lang in the option and then having the extention force that?

Thanks!
Bart

I have this problem too. I study Italian.

• Without LR, my Netflix is in Italian.
  • With LR on, audio is in English and subtitles too.

If I set both to Italian manually, that resets on each page reload and each new episode. Please help.

1 Like

This thread was created 4 years ago, but I am also experiencing this issue, just like Moltotolto reported yesterday. The language settings in language reactor seem to not be persistent. I’m trying to learn Norwegian, and changing the audio/subs language to Norwegian works. However, on page refresh or reloading Netflix resets the configuration to English. I recorded a video with the bug.

If you need any other info let me know so we can get this fixed. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it would be really good, because for every episode of the TV show, I need to switch the dubbing and subtitles to the desired language!!!

2 Likes