Non-functioning in Netflix

my netflix catalog keeps refreshing… over and over. I can’t even choose a source language because it refreshes. anyone else?

How do i get rid of this bottom interface? (I circled it in green in the image attached). I used to always have the subtitles on the picture itself! I have fiddled with all the settings, including “show subtitles below video”, “hide playback bar”, and “show subtitle controls”. No matter what i clicked there is still that big bulky subtitle timeline on the bottom. Is this a bug? How can i fix it?

1 Like

I have the same problem, disable “show subtitles below video” usually put the subtitle on the picture (remembered couple of weeks ago it is still working but not sure on LLN or LR). But now I have the same condition as you.

Having the same issue as well since the new Netflix UI update. Can’t see any subtitles when LN is enabled in full-screen but it works fine when not in full-screen as you can see with the image attached. It should say Martin (riant) Oh, la chambre ! if Language Reactor was working

Same issue here - pretty much all pages within Language Reactor seem to reload every 5 secs or so

Chrome 93.0.4577.63 MacOs. Occurs with and without adblocker enabled

Noticed this error keeps appearing on every loop in dev console, unsure if related (I’m a mobile dev, not a web dev sorry)

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://hnmpcagpplmpfojmgmnngilcnanddlhb/browser-polyfill.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

Actually I think it may be a permissions issue. Seems fixed after performing these steps

Manage Extensions > Language Reactor > Details > Permissions > Site Access > Enable access for https://.languagereactor.com/ (Was off by default?)

Refreshed Langauge Reactor and now it’s fine :joy:

I don’t know why but, it actually worked :rofl:

1 Like

@David_Wilkinson FYI

LR does not function at all on my Netflix but working on Youtube. Why is that? It only has Language Reactor Catalogue beside my list on Netflix, the other does not function at all.