Preferred audio language + subtitles (Arabic) is NOT saved

Hi,

Since the christmas upgrade, I can NO LONGER have Arabic saved as the preferred audio + subtitles langugage.

Every time I come back to the same video having set it to Arabic, or go to another video, the Audio changes back to English!

It used to work perfectly before here in New Zealand.

I’ve tried a different browser with a fresh install of the extension and same issue. I’ve made sure the ‘Force original track’ is turned off.

Can this be PLEASE FIXED? Thanks much!

Hey,
Can you attache a screenshot of your setting page?

Please see attached

Also as per the second screenshot, in every video, it complains that the language track is not in sync with the source language. That’s expected. But every new video, the audio track + the subtitles become English too.

It used to be perfect before

• gentle bump please *
    BTW, i see that the issue is happening in other languages too based on chrome store reviews

It seems like this language is missing in the selected content. What are you trying to watch?

Same problem here, every time I refresh, or it changes episode, it reverts back to English audio and subtitles.

Also happens with Mandarin subtitles

Happens on EVERY show / film.
Before it was perfect!

bump please if this can be looked into

I’ve had the same problem for quite a while now but with German. Each time a new episode loads the audio track goes back to the original (I watch things dubbed) and the subtitles are in English. I’ve made sure the ‘force original track’ is off and that the correct language settings are selected but nothing works. I’ve ended up having to uninstall the addon because even with it switched off using the button on the playback bar, it still resets the language. This essentially means I can’t use it for 99% of what I watch on Netflix so I’ve had to stop using the extension which I’m quite sad about. I’ve reinstalled but no change.

If this could be looked that’d be fantastic.

1 Like