Trying to Export Subtitles - FOUND SOLUTION

I JUST REMEMBERED THAT GOING STRAIGHT TO NETFLIX IS THE PROBLEM> YOU NEED TO LOAD SHOWS FROM THE LANGUAGE LEARNING CATALOGUE. NOT SURE WHAT THE ISSUE IS THEN WITH YOUTUBE> ALSO NOT SURE IF THERE IS A FIX FOR YOUTUBE.

When I log onto Netflix, I get this error:

LLN has detected an error has occured. The developers have been notified. Try reloading the page, or else try again in 24hrs. Sorry for the inconvenience. Check our Facebook page for updates. Error message: Failed to retreive linguistic data. Lang: es, source: NETFLIX tt_key: NF.1.80046535.es.es.tAOFLW0FuUvVU9cxPuQurndTVVY=

I am trying to print out entire transcripts of both my TL and English. If I go to my “saved” lines, it will print out great. But, if I try and print out from the “subtitles” tab, that is when I have problems.

If I hit print, it will say: No subtitles loaded, can’t print! :-/

If i hit excel, it will say: Error: Subtitles not loaded.

So, then I thought I could try and “star” all the lines in the transcript. When I hit on the little star to the right of the transcript, I get:

LLN has detected an error has occured. The developers have been notified. Try reloading the page, or else try again in 24hrs. Sorry for the inconvenience. Check our Facebook page for updates. Error message: SAVE_SUBS_NO_NLP

Not really sure what the issue is. I removed the LLN chrome extension and then reloaded it.
Thoughts?

EDIT: When I tried Youtube extension, I got this message: LLN has detected an error has occured. The developers have been notified. Try reloading the page, or else try again in 24hrs. Sorry for the inconvenience. Check our Facebook page for updates. Error message: Failed to retreive linguistic data. Lang: es, source: YOUTUBE tt_key: YT.1.es.YUXI-p1GluY.7f2901d64f2a84e12a473a08bfc7f2c0

I just tried from son’s computer. It is having the same issues. For the record, I see the substitles on the screen to the right.

I have the same issue. So you aren’t alone. It’s not possible export subtitles anymore