Does anybody have an anki Note Type Card

Does anybody have an anki note type card for exporting the .csv files that LLN gives you into anki?

I’m pretty sure they are designed to be used with the “Cloze” preset that comes with anki and that’s all that the anki + media export supports right now.

Naw, there is an option to export as a .csv, so you can import to anki using a custom note type. But the devs didn’t provide a note type. I created one. Here it is:

4 Likes

Nice… I’ll put a link to this in the instructions.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m trying your template but I can’t seem to get it to work right.
Is there anything from the importing options I should be modifying as well?
import

So far I’m not getting any audio + images. I’m assuming the media is supposed to be pasted in the colletion.media folder, right?

Yes. Everything in the mediafolder goes into collection.media.

I’m not sure why you’re not gettingthe media. It should work. Are you seeing the media files when you browse the card? Check to make sure that the files corresponding to the card are actually in the collection.media folder, and that they actually work.

Oh…do you have Migaku editor installed? For some reason, that breaksthe image display.

It’s possible that another plugin is doing it.

Also…OLDER sentences won’t work because the devs added the media capture functions recently. (I think it was in March?).

Hi, thank you for this. It is exactly what I have been looking for. Immensely useful. However, there is a tiny issue: It is not possible to export and share decks with this note type without the media folder, and neither is possible to keep the media folder up to date due to the fact the media files are not put directly in the fields so Anki can not identify them.