extension doesn't work on netflix

It’s working now for the most part but pressing space doesn’t work, it counts as two times so if the video is paused it will move slightly then pause again if you press space once. Also, pressing anything now triggers the Netflix UI to appear which is a bummer if you want to take photos of the scene in context with minimal distraction. Also if you go full screen it doesn’t seem to show LLN’s subs, just noticed that it does not bring up the dictionary if you hover over the words.

I feel like it would be helpful if the devs would just roll back whatever changes they made for now and test further? I personally can’t fullscreen Netflix and have reactor work. When it’s not fullscreened, there are 2 sets of subtitles displayed, one through Reactor and one through Netflix.

2 Likes

Nope! Glad it is now working for everyone else but not for me. On Chrome, works fine for YouTube but not Netflix. It doesn’t even show as an option in the bar at the bottom of the screen.

It seems that Netflix made some updates that broke the extension. It’s partially working for me, but certain features like the arrow keys are not. The biggest issue that I am seeing is that pinyin translation for Mandarin stopped working as of today.

I believe it is because the name used for Simplified Chinese changed.

Hey, we just fixed it. Can you try now?

Yes. The subtitles language is fixed. Thank you!

The arrow keys still aren’t working, but I can work around that by using asd.

I still have this problem. Everyhting works perfect in YouTube but I can’t get to run it in Netflix. The only thing that shows up is the Catalogue link. Otherwise, there’s no subtitles showing. Permission for the extension is given. Any helpers?

Facing the same problem. There is no toggle as shown on the get started guide.
When LR is enabled, netflix subtitles wont show.
Anyone knows how to fix it? thankyou!

The extension doesn’t work at all anymore. What’s happening? If I click on any of the catalogues, I get error messages or messages saying no movies were found. It used to be brilliant.

does anyone have any information about how to fix this please?

It was working for a bit and now it isn’t. Netflix will start the episode and then the page will lock… I’ve tried removing all other extensions to see if it was something on my end and I still am unable to get it to work…