Me and Ognjen have been working on LLN/LLY for a couple of years now. We have big plans, original concepts for powerful new features, and would like to move forward faster. Two guys can’t do everything at once. We have a stable income from our users, so we are looking for an experienced developer (or possibly two) to join us. Skills we need are:
- React Native / Flutter for Mobile (native iOS/Android also a plus).
- Modern Natural Language Processing, applying deep learning to new tasks.
- General Linux backend, Postgres, NGINX, Node, Firebase.
- General front-end stuff (with Typescript).
You don’t need to know all this stuff, the more the better. Interest in language learning is a big plus. You do need general maturity as a developer, conscientious attiude to building reliable systems in a challenging enviroment (with 1m users, what can break, will break).
Me and Og work hard, in sprints generally, then take a 1-2 weeks off. We meet fairly regularly to code/discuss stuff (usually around Eastern Europe, sometimes elsewhere). We are considering getting a big aparment in Berlin/Barcelona/? to use as a base. About 2/3 of the work can be done remotely.
You can offer the world:
- Conceive, plan, implement and maintain features used and appreciated by one million users.
- Help forge a new paradigm for language learning.
The job can offer you:
- Interesting technical problems to solve, working with two other creative and capable devs.
- Max. flexibility, no bureaucracy.
- A nice monthly salary by European standards.
- Over time, meaningful and real ownership of the project.
- Employee canteen with unlimited greesy burek, ayran and cigarettes.
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org with, 'TURTLE: ’ in the subject.
Waiting for your email .