Hey. Developers. We need help.

I’m a backend (node.js) developer at a major tech company. Not looking for a full-time job, but I like this product and would be happy to help if I can. Let me know!

Hi Folks,

I recently sent you an email at your gmail account. I’m a professional fullstack developer, ex-linguist, and former language teacher (English, Spanish, French). I have a Masters in language education, and have worked as a software engineer for 15 years. I’m interested to know if you still need help. I’m in the middle of job applications again, and this seems like a wonderful project to be part of.

I also built (React) this Chrome extension for Chinese language students to help them read better online:

3 Likes

I’m going to send in my information, but I have a few questions. I’m an Chinese software engineer, would it be possible to work on this project remotely ? I’m majoring in Comp Sci and minoring in Mandarin, so I have a love for language learning, both with human and computer languages :slight_smile: I know you listed this position for European residents but I’d really love to get involved with the project. Is there any possibility for me to help out?

Have you guys find the right person yet? If not can I give it a try and I can learn whatever needed for it, and I am a heavy user of your plug-in. For one thing I would like make it work with Safari since it is the only browser supports 4K with Netflix. You don’t have to pay me if I can not meet your expectations.