Problem fetching ASR subs. “check-ready”

Everything on Netflix gives the error when selecting ASR subtitles.

16 Likes

this!!! hope its fixed soon.

4 Likes

Same issue. Where this is going to be fixed?

3 Likes

same here, it keeps happening intermittently seemingly at random. I hope they find a fix for it

1 Like

+1 This feature is the one I use on a regular basis and was working like a charm until this error message came up. I hope this problem is resolved soon

1 Like

same here please fix as soon as possible

1 Like

also having this problem. very annoying… when will it be fixed?

1 Like

Just started trying this out. Worked for a day, and now I get this error on everything I try.

1 Like

The problem is still there!

2 Likes

same here. I wanna know when it’s gonna be fixed.

1 Like

Same for me on french ASR subs

1 Like

same for me on Japanese ASR subs

1 Like

It’s seems being fixed, but i worry that it will happen very soon again. just fix it please tightly please. this is the main way i learn japanese. it’s very important for me.

1 Like

it is still not working for me i hate when this happens it is super anoying

2 Likes

ich habe das gleiche Problem!

1 Like

I ran into this too, i literally just bought the pro version a minute or two ago for this specific feature and now it’s not working on anything :confused:

2 Likes

I had the same problem. I hope for a quick resolution.

2 Likes

same i’ve literally bought the premium for it and it doesnt work, money wasted

I downloaded this extension yesterday for the sole purpose of generated subtitles (the show I want to watch has subtitles that don’t match the audio) and this error response is all that I’ve gotten. I have removed the extension, redownloaded, updated chrome, restarted chrome, redownloaded the extension - and STILL the error is occurring. Is there some ‘ready’ button that I must ‘check’ before it will work? Is it a settings issue? I am very annoyed. Please fix this or give instruction on how to correct the issue.

Hey guys,
We are working on fixing it and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.

Thank you for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience.
Hofit