Won't load subtitles on Netflix

For the past week I have been unable to use the add on. It gets stuck loading the subtitles. I did see a post a year ago where someone described something similar for YouTube but no solution was given. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension.

7 Likes

I have the same problem for the last few days.

3 Likes

Since 15.02 I also have a problem with loading subtitles - there is a message “loading subtitles, please wait” but it takes hours. Netflix original subtitles load when I turn off LR, but I do not really need subtitles, I need tools to store new words and phrases, and btw, I pay for it.

3 Likes

Can confirm I have the same problem

2 Likes

I have the same problem for the last few days.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work for me either, but only on Netflix, on the YouTube platform if it lets me. You need solutions.

2 Likes

Same. No ASR subs will load for the past week or so. To LR admins - we will gladly pay more monthly for better support

3 Likes

i second this! please charge me more and have it actually work consistently!!!

3 Likes

hi there! I have the same problem. Netflix subtitles works but not using th LR switch on. Is there a solution? could it be because of the new version of Chrome? Few days ago I was told it has been installed a new Chrome version, where you can group your tabs by cathegories and so on…
Please, is the technical support saying something about it? I pay for having LR subtites and since few days ago I’m no able to use that service. Thank you!

1 Like

This sh@t is really annoying. Lack of service and no answers from “support”. Not working for 3 days or so on Netflix, that’s embarassing…

1 Like

Hello guys, I already found a solution. Go to this link and deactivate this… By magic the subtitles will work again. Greetings

6 Likes

Man, you’re life saver or something) God bless you!). It really works at least for now. To All: Please “thumb up” the post by Shadow_Jonathan, so more people will get a solution

1 Like

Works for me too

@paul_walther, please mark as ‘Solution’ so others can see

Did not work for me. When I went to that link, it said that testing was already switched off. ASR subs still stuck on “Loading subtitles - please wait…” (as they have been for about a week now).

It is worth noting that regular Netflix + subs was already working for me - only when I select any ASR subs does it fail to load.

Sorry about these problems, I had to have unexpected surgery (two actually). Thinks kind of went to shit for a while, trying to catch up now.

We’ll send a newsletter in the next few days.

1 Like

Take your time to rest ! Health First <3

1 Like

Thank you! This fixes the problem.