Reactor does not work

We all are facing network problems currently.
Why can’t we receive any information or answer about this problem ?

At least you can inform us about the error and tell us when it is going to be fixed etc

4 Likes

unfortunately bugs and a lack of dev feedback are both a regular thing here.

6 Likes

Which would be acceptable on a free platform but some of us are paying for this.

4 Likes

Yes I’m paying for it…

2 Likes

chill ma’ dude. They’re probably working on it. Its just three bucks a months man.

1 Like

thats not the point, the paid for service when it works is actually fantastic, its just that it isnt working the majority of the time, its not about the money, many here have said that theyd HAPPILY pay more to have something that works consistenly

2 Likes

Still not working today.

same! for me French subtitles work but not the french ASR subtitles (i.e. the thing I’m paying for).

Hello Everybody !

Don’t be push hard on them because this issue it’s not about Language Reactor, it’s about Netflix itself ! I’m giving you the solution here :

I’m just wishing since 2 weeks that the developers pined this answer to this issue on the top of the forum, that will help more people !

(By the way, one of the developers got surgery so be understanding guys :wink: )

Have a nice days everybody !

1 Like

I am also facing same issue from last two days.
Using Japanese to learn and Netflix the Japanese ASR is not working with “Loading subtitle, please wait”.
How many days I have to wait?

ASR french is not working… the reason I’m paying

1 Like

mine too…French normal subs OK. Just ASR not working. The weird thing is it’s been working just fine until last night.

2 Likes

Anyone else not been able to load any ASR subtitles since last night?

1 Like

same Problem with ASR german

1 Like

Same issue, and I paid for the annual option. ASR (learning french) is one of the biggest features for me and it sucks to not be able to use it for a few days now.

1 Like