2 subtitles are not syncing :(

Hello, has anyone gone through this problem where your Netflix subtitles and translation subtitle don’t match…? It was working just fine till last night, but all of a sudden, all the shows and movies I try, the subtitles are syncing… It seems like my translation language is like 2-3 minutes ahead of original subtitle.

Please help! Thank you much!!!

4 Likes

Same thing’s happening to me.

3 Likes

Hello, thanks for replying. May I ask when the trouble started…?

It happened to me today. I’m just glad I’m not the only one. I thought it was a computer problem. Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

3 Likes

Same here. It started few hours ago. Hope it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Hi. It’s possible I broke something when adding the ASR code, can you send the URL for a movie where you are seeing the problem?

Hello, thanks for your response! It’s happening on every single movie and show. It’s all messed up at the moment. Problem is the translation subtitle starts a few minutes before the original subtitle does.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem with See you in my 19th life. The subs aren’t synced. Please fix.

1 Like

There has been a lot of “mismatch” bug reports on the #bug category since yesterday.

Could that be related to this?

Looks like users are sharing video links on these reports I am referring to.

It might help to check those reports out for examples, if they’re related.

2 Likes

Let me list the problems I observed. It seems that almost all shows are messed up, as smbs0808 said. In the beginning of the episode, there is only a small lag (e.g., 2 or 3 phrases differ). However, towards the ending of the episode, the difference between the Netflix subtitles and the Translation Language is much bigger (approximately 30 phrases differ or more)

https://www.netflix.com/watch/80014796?trackId=14170286
watch/70259446?trackId=14170286
watch/80057490?trackId=14170287
watch/80182014?trackId=14170286
watch/80189599?trackId=14170286
watch/81476793?trackId=14170287

Netflix subtitle: English
Translation Language: Japanese

The link below is the only one I found with no problem (Breaking Bad):

2 Likes

Thank you Yusaku_Furuhashi,

After I read your msg, I tried Breaking Bad and omg, it really has NO problem! So happy to finally find some videos that play perfectly with no subtitle issue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can see the problem here, will have it fixed shortly.

2 Likes

Found the problem, it was some old code I tidied but unknowingly broke. Putting a fix live, try refreshing your netflix window in ~10mins or so.

5 Likes

Thanks! It seems all fine now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes! Working fine for me now! Thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like

OMG this is beautiful!!! All works now :slight_smile: I can’t thank you enough for your brilliant work xoxox

Have a lovely day!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much your help! You were amazing!!! Appreciate you!!! xoxox

1 Like

Language Reactor Error: Failed to retrieve linguistic data: NETWORK_ERROR Lang: tr, tt_key: SUBS_tr_1_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e