ASR subtitles don't work

Me too.
ASR language: spanish

2 Likes

Me too, absolute joke to be honest. Spent the last hour trying to fix it. Thank god other people are having the same problem. Hope it gets fixed soon

ASR: French
watching Vinland saga (Recommend)

3 Likes

Hope this gets fixed soon.
ASR language: Italian

4 Likes

me too.
ASR: Japanese

2 Likes

Hey, I was watching Sky castle and ASR is not working anymore.
This is the only reason I signed up for premium.
I am very frustrated right now, hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me either, it’s the second time it’s happened to me and I’m already very tired of this I hope it’s solved soon I don’t have time for this shit

4 Likes

Also it’s not working French ASR!!

1 Like

me too.
I’m exhausted!!
ASR:English

3 Likes

Hi. The ASR function has had a problem for the last 48 hours. A server storage controller has failed, and this happened right after David had surgery that didn’t go as planned. It will be fixed today.

2 Likes

Same here. How can i fix this? i already paid about 54,000. what should i do? is there anyone who tells me how to do it? please.

Same here. is there someone who can fix this?

As I said, we are working on fixing it.

Please send me an email to languagelearningextension@gmail.com an dI could look on your payments and see what can i do

Are you like a member of an engineer team who is in charge of everything like errors and so on? By when do you think can you fix it? I only paid for it so that i could use ASR subtitles on Netflex. I feel like english subtiles and english ASR subtitles are a bit of different… So just let me know by when this problem could be fixed…plz

2 Likes

As you said! you literally said that “It will be fixed today” yesterday, but I couldn’t work the ASR service yet, so I hope you reply if it is getting delayed by some problem as soon as possible. Anyway, Thank you for trying to fix.

2 Likes

I was replying to the person who asked about what should he do after paying a subscription - I asked them to write me an email with the details so I can see the payments and decide how can we help to make up for this.

And yes, it takes longer than Davids expected but we are keen to get it fixed no less than you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

The bug has been solved. should work now

2 Likes

brave_7hil47HmRh
Thank you, but I dont think the problem its already solved. The program function properly for maybe an hour or so. Then I got this message. Im watching serjes in English or Spanish Dub to German with German ASR subs.

2 Likes

Problem is definitely not solved. Also, I can’t even open the settings when watching a Netflix vid anymore. Nothing happens when clicking the settings button. Selecting any ASR subs from netflix just sets it to english ASR

1 Like

Japanese ASR not working again. is fixing it that hard?

1 Like

how long we gotta wait for you guys to fix this?

1 Like