Subtitles are now fixed in the bottom area of the video

You have such patience… this is the first time it has happened, just wait

I did this https://forum.languagelearningwithnetflix.com/t/fullscreen-fix-temporary-mimic-of-fullscreen/5391?u=digas99 that kinda fixes things, it’s not perfect, but it is a fair patch until the devs fix things up.

OK,after going to netflix, I got a notice that Language reactor wants access to this site. Also click to use LR. Then reload to use LR. Now I have subtitles.

Thank you to the developers.

well, the app is now there, but circle circle circle waiting for the subtitles in the language I selecgted to show up…

same issue with me. This bar is stuck on the bottom

1 Like

Same issue here, hope developers can solve it asap. Please~~~

1 Like

Same issue here, hope developers can solve it

1 Like

Seriously, same here It bothers me so much plz fix it

1 Like

please fix it, i have same issue

same issue here… old version was better.

1 Like

I am having the same problem for two days guys please fix it.

I’m still not able to minimize the bar so the subtitles appear only on the screen, not on a black bar that minimizes my show. Any idea why it’s still not working for me?

i hope this problem, will be solved

Problem is solved for me!

It is working for me now as well!

The MadLads did it! They did it! お世話になります!

Hi, LR developer here, sorry about the issues, everything should be back to normal now.

Hallo, is there a possibility to make the subtitle entirely corresponding to the spoken language in the movies?

1 Like

Hello @Matteo_Bologna , thanks for your request.
For the sake of the clarity of the forum and as your request has no relation with this current thread, I invite you to create a new topic to ask your request.

But to answer briefly, it’s really complicated to do what you want, as it would require us to use some software that would analyze the audio to detect what is being said. This would be really expansive.

Thanks !